Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Empty Soul ...


I feel like I'm an empty soul.. lost in life..without a destiny..without hope to fill up my heart.
Sometimes it seems that a light wants to show up from among these shadows but..
I don' have anymore strenght to hold myself up there, out of those shadows, and I end up letting that ray of light run throught my hands.
It's hard to live !
Crying everyday because I'm surrounded by snakes that crawl on the floor around me..
Surrounded by lies, unfairness and prejudice..
It's hard to be strong in this rotten world..
Having to face people that just want to destroy me for no reason.
My biggest wish was to be able to run away and never come back again..
Throw whatever it's left of me in an abyss.. and let my body get rotten down there!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:25:00 PM , Blogger MyWordsAreYourWords said...

To die is never an option no matter how hard life can be. You have to find the strength in the ones that care about you and in the ones that are there for you.
My life has never been as hard as yours but i've had a good glimpse of how hard life can be so i can understand how you feel and despite the bad momentes we had in the past, you're the big sister i never had so i'll always be here for you no matter what.
Until you have no people that care about you don't stop caring about yourself. Don't lose hope because you're a great person and what goes around comes around. You'll be rewarded.
Love you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home