Thursday, July 19, 2007

Theories ..


I know that during my whole life I’m going to try to find excuses for myself..
For everything I do and that I will do..
I want to get rid of the excuses to be able to make up the real reasons..
To think of them as if they were theories that I have created and that only I can understand.
Oh .. but everything that I do today is not different from what I have done before.
I’d convince the whole world, except myself, of everything that I'd call a theory.
I want to be able to explain to everybody what and how I feel.. but I seem to believe that all this time, everything I said is not more than simple meanless words!
If God would explain me these theories, I would be able to understand them.
But wait..
How would I believe him if God’s only a theory ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home