Saturday, November 29, 2008

Some days are diamonds


Whoa!
It sure feels good to sit on my couch and listen to the rain pouring outside and listen to the wind blow the trees and the windshimes hanging on my neightbours balconies making some noise.
I haven't felt such peace in a while.
I felt good.
I felt alive.
I had the feeling that life isn't as bad as we make it, even though it can be pretty harsh when it wants to show us the different paths!

Last night I had a dream!
I dreamt I was in party at a flower shop, late at night, with lots of people I haven't seen for years.
I dreamt we danced all night long.
I twirled and jumped!
I was giggling and smiling.. having the time of my life.
Than I woke up and felt light and happy as if my life was a bowl full of flowers of all sents.

For some people rainy days let them melancholic and irritated.
Not for me.
Some of them let me happy and thoughtful!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, December 13, 2008 1:43:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, December 13, 2008 1:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my third try to leave this. I loved Somedays are Diamonds. Falling rain is a wash away of cobwebs and not physical ones but mental ones as well. There is a freshness about the rain that you depicted here very well. Yes life can be harsh at times, but what you learn is rewarding. Yes Allie, different paths is what they show us, now the question lies in what we learn from them.
I very much loved when you said "Than I woke up and felt light and happy as if my life was a bowl full of flowers of all scents." I am so glad that you put it in right here. It seems as if it really happened and not a dream, I hope so it becomes reality for you.
Luvya, Carol Buddle

Brava, nicely written !!

 
At Saturday, December 13, 2008 2:00:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allie I forgot to tell you I love the background of the piano keys and the light and meaningful music in the background. Good background...
Carol Buddle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home