Sunday, November 30, 2008

A simple Sunday


Writing can almost be an "exorcism" of the things that torment our soul and that are difficult to us to put outside for a wide variety of reasons!

I have catalogued all the wrong things that I thought were the right for me.
Even when I think I reached everything that I aimed, something lacks!
It is not really lacking...
I know I am looking for something that I miss... I broom
I can not be totally happy when I'm always missing something... Something has to be missing!
I can not surrender to ignorance of thinking that I have done everything, because this can't be so simple!

All these words to reach one simple goal... One simple sentence...

I would love to close my eyes, let me fall back and know that behind me would be a trustworthy person to catch me...

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 05, 2008 11:57:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allie
You are a magnificent young woman. Luis wants you to join them in the Dominican Republic to be in Fatima. We are going to LA in June of next year. Please consider.
Much love
Barbara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home