Sunday, February 28, 2010

Doubts

I feel like writting in english tonight.
This entry won't be long at all so relax, it won't take you long to read!

After and amazing weekend with my boyfriend and his friends I came home to find my grandmother laying in bed, in pain, after telling me everything was alright.

Just a few minutes ago we had a (what it could be called a little money fight) but that to me is a huge deal. I hate it when someone says "You don't have much money and you're spending more than you can."
If I couldn't I wouldn't.
I'm 21 and I'm not that stupid.

I might not go to college tomorrow. I might crawl in bed and stay there the whole day. Take the keys off my door and turn off the bell.

Tomorrow I might be dead or vegging for everybody.

I just wanna cry and scream. For no "real" reason.

It's Sunday, but in fact that isn't even bothering me tonight...

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 01, 2010 12:49:00 AM , Blogger נυℓιαηα said...

Amanhã vais e pronto :P
Beijooo<3

 
At Monday, March 01, 2010 10:48:00 PM , Blogger |-|é£ïä said...

I'm glad you came!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home