Monday, December 1, 2008

Unacceptable...

I wanted to:
Try.
Believe.
Overcome.
Discover.
Deep inside I've tried to get the courage to, for once and for all, share feelings, words... Feelings that until now were a bit inarticulate with the world I've lived!
I feel like I'm not the same. I am outraged. Now, more than ever I miss her.
Unacceptable?
I'm here and I am alive, I do not know why or why not...
Unacceptable would be not even think about her a day.
I never thought I'd miss her this much. Honestly, only now I'm realizing what happened, and that is unacceptable!
But why try to repair what is inevitably hopeless?
To me, right now, life is a blue story...Blue like the sky and the sea!
It pours tears but tells stories from the sun of life when there was time to share, listen, learn and love, yet always being faithfull to who I am and how I think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home